Monday, January 5, 2009

And we're back ...

Vacation is over and now it's time to return to reality. My true love is creating and it is very good and effective therapy. I'm back to scrapping in the closet and trying to make time to get caught up. I'm still working on scrapping my Hawaii pictures (that trip was in April last year) and I'd like to get some pics of those pages done. I have to catch up to my BFF Melissa who's gotten at least 10 pages done since she got her scrapbook table put together!

2 comments:

Samantha said...

DANG that BFF! You are still ahead of me- if that makes you feel better. Good to have you back (Have I said that lately?)

Jennifer said...

You have no idea how happy I am that you are glad to have me back! I'm so excited to get back to creating with you. See you Thursday!